BOGOSHIPPO!

10:19 PM

bogoshippo meaning . (in korean)

At this moment, i really miss my hometown. It has been 3 years, since I left that place. The place where, I learnt a lot of things. I lived there for about 9 years.

After that moment, I NEVER turn back. But now, after i feel the peace in my heart, i really want to meet my sensei.. hihi.. my primary school teachers, my secondry school teachers, my ustaz, my ustazah and even the grandpa who drove my school van. If i can, i want to hug them and thank them for everything, for scolding me, for raising me to become a good human. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Not forgetting my silat sensei Cikgu Azree, and his wife Cikgu Azlina. Thank you! Eventhough i didnt continue my silat lesson here, but KRSM always remind me to "gerakan silat" and perhaps i still remember some "bunga". Thank you. Thank you. Tokwan, Ustaz Kamal, Cikgu Rosmawi, Cikgu Muhammad, Puan Normah, Cikgu Ridzuan, Teacher Ashok, and etc. Sorry, it is easier to remember male teachers than female teachers, since female teachers are numerous. Arigatoo gozaimasu! sensei!

I hope one day, i can go to my primary school and recall all the beautiful memories. The day i celebrated my birthday, the first present that I received, my clique, the moment that i worked in the library. Ahhh, not forgetting the day i fell from the dentist chair. Hahaha.. It was totally funny.. And also the day, i went home by walking alone. Apparently, I had to endure the insecure feeling and put a brave me, so that i wont be scold. Thinking that im the eldest, is a burden, most of the times. Had to act like im scared of nothing, im brave enough to cross the big road and etc. Hahaha, that was an eldest's mind at the age of 11.

Tokwan was my grandpa's close friend. :)) i still remember when he showed me some photos of them when they were young.. Tokwan with his blue van. What is he doing now? :)

What about my silat sensei? How many kids do you have now? :)

I really wish, that i can visit them, eventhough just for awhile. So that i can thank them for all the hard works. :))

I want to walk around my hometown, and stop for awhile infront of houses that gave me memories, doesnt matter whether it was bad or good. Just a glimpse. Maybe it is the last. hihi. anyway. I really want to say goodbye with a smile. So it will be happy ending for me and you! hihi..


Actually i have a lot to say (based on my pretty heart), but not everything is something that we can put it in words. Sometimes, we cant express it with words, because our heart is too unique. It is not simple as ABC. :P have a nice day!

Bandar Kinrara,








You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook