life oh misery!

7:31 PM


     بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Today is A KIND of tiring day in campus. :) but its ok. Actually i want to express my dissapointment towards my 'certain' coursemates... for the tough experience. There was a moment in the pre-cal class this morning, that made me wanna *sob sob*.. its actually about how people treat me. and so on. but if I'm bad enough ill say, 'may Allah give u this bitter experience.' But who am I to make this kind of dua'? So i prayed, 'May Allah gives a lot of good friends to treat u with a kind heart,, since u also are kind-hearted person :) '. So yes,,, though I've been a lot of troubles and pains due to my friends,, I hope, they wouldn't face the same thing :) that's what friends are for right? just pray a good2 things. You know, there are moments in your life, when others make you feel the deep pain, and you just make a dua', "ya Allah, I hope I will not give this pain to someone else, cause I know it hurts a lot."

Ya.. so... i just move on.. opening a new chapter, with a new smile. Insya Allah.. a bright smile :))

One of my-really GOOD friend, who always there to motivate me, said, " Mocha, you know what? You are really strong! I can see that! despite what people say and ask, you keep smiling, and be positive. So please, continue to be that cheerful person." hahah.. Alhamdulillah, though i know the fact that some people called me a sensitive person. But This CAmpus Life give me a BIG lesson learned.. don't put a lot of concern for the other's thought or else, you can't stay happy. Yes, pain is pain la.. But try to endure it.. This is just a campus, not even work world yet. So yeah! MOcha stay strong! just beat those commoner through CGPA.... HOKHOKHOK...who says private student can't be 4flat student? hahaha.. challenge is accepted!

You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook