eighteen ler~

8:41 AM

Bismillah...

just want to let you know, i just turned eighteen 4 days ago! what an old woman am i! :) happy~~ why?? guees what, my gang and I went to the one of the biggest shopping mall in the state~ lol. i think so~.. for a person who have been spending a LOT of her times in the lovely library, it was a heavenly journey. I can smell the homey feeling there~ and i just love it ;)  Ok~ its true. I have a big passion to shop. All women have it. But i rather do the window shopping~ cause i don't want to find a big hole in my pocket. 

What is so cool about this journey? I can find my way home. That's all.. the feeling of "IM HOME".. hahah.. look severe right? hahah.. My eyes sparkles a lot since my fav lavish shops are here! Awwwee... fossil <3 hahah.. And i was like.. Now i can breath in the fresh air!

My friend was like," owh, this is her true color". And i was like, " please dont tell anybody ;)".
The most memorable sentences was, " it is VERY RARE to see mocha in this state. She always worry about her study and today, she forgets everything and be a different person!". Totally true! hhaah.. nobody want to crash her birthday feelings right? just enjoy a day without worrying about the books~ That would be a big help!

And finally, it's time to search for my birthday present. I like clothes, so do other girls. So we went to search for hours.. Weeee.. And i was sooo like, "i like these, it just a home fashion." My friend sounds," Mocha is having her homesick.. everything is home." LOL, its my first bday out of the border~ so, what to expect?  Oh, before that we ate our lunch at NandOs.. SO homey~ Its kinda expensive.. but no biggie, just pay, and claim later, from my parents ;) 

Then we went back to campus, before 9, since my lovely senior wanted to throw a small birthday party for me.. Oh, I'm touched!

So at the end of the day, I would like to express my gratitude, for the presents, wishes, duas, and cakes. I do appreciate it from the bottom of ma heart. Thanks for trying to make me feel that i'm celebrating my special day with family. Though it cannot be the same... *but the truth is, as soon as i reached form 4, there were no celebrations or proper present. just a dinner and a slices of cake. Thanks again. Now i know how it feels when a small kid turns adult :)

You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook