My heart sounds like this...

6:38 AM



Dear My woo-mate aka my *ehem* lol

How are you dear? Hmmm.. Maybe at this time, we r busy for our heheeh.. Final la~
So I guess, it’s the end for our roommate experience together~ ^^ Owh,,, Thank you for being such a thoughtful roommate of mine.. *halalkan makan minum ana ye*. 

And plus, thanks for being my strength here in UTP. U might not know, how important u r to me,.. but yes… definitely u r my important. Seriously! HE knows! Through slump and peak in UTP, u r the first one, I want to tell, to refer, to complain, most importantly, to share with  the happiness, the sadness, the only shoulder, the only people I want to hug  yes, you are that lucky girl! :DD

Farhana, yes, I know, there are some bitter times, sour and plain between us, just like the sweet that u bought in the pavi* but, here’s the thing, I only remember the sweetness :)

Thank you, for lending ur shoulder, ur times, to listen to all the complains, to comment and advice what should I do and don’t. Also, for not being tired advising me to take care of my health. “eat! SLEEP!” Thank you! May ALLAH bless u! U may not know how to comfort me, but its ok, I do understand that. 

Sorry, for all my mistakes, purposely or not, yesterday, today and tomorrow. And seriously sorry for the noisiness produce by my 10 different alarms in one night. U really know my “kerenah” very well don’t u. ^^ teeehee~~~

 Hope u can have what u want to achieve in life! I know u can do it! U r such an incredible lady I know. Make ur parents proud! Don’t, see other’s strength to make urself weaker but see ur strength, and dream bigger. I know ur actual dream, u told me.. But its ok. Civil is also one step in that field. So score well and be the person in ur dream! 

Owh… how fast the time flies,…. I’m gonna miss our night talking non-stop, our krik krik krik room, our laughter, our secret’s time.. and mostly I will really miss my advisor. Farhana, have I told, u r such a wonderful friend of mine? Despite, any hurts and feeling, I still find u deserve that title  ;)

Ok, enough tears mocha. Last but not least, I would love to say, “ Farhana Sazalli, I love you dearly because of Allah.”


You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook