the heart of footballer

9:25 AM

Salam.. midnight post!

A post when someone is excited about something! Ok, soooo.. to make it simple.. I played the football game on the BIG LCD screen with the joystick, versus someone senior. Though i lose in ALL the matches.. but it just feel gOOD! At last! It was a long break from my football addiction.. And now I'm so happy, as I goal a ball! MY goodness.. ^.^

I'm so loving it.. It just feel great, and I do forget all the assignments thingy, and just enjoy the scream by the 'coach'. Though I admit, it is a stressful game but I do enjoy it. Since I break the rules a lot.. especially when it comes to tackle :))  It was a nice experiences! I can say among the best experiences I had in UTP campus life.. Hohoho.. I hope, I can find some girls who shares some interests like me,, red, ferrari, spain, man u.. Owh how fascinating it will be! Thanks for my friends who gave such a wonderful match for me.. But I do believe, pratice make perfect.. So Behold! If I practice a lot! :)




Owh,,, it does remind me on the glory night for the world champion, SPAIN! It was a near to tie. But thanks to Andres Iniesta! :) A goal at the extra time for the finishing night. I clearly remember, how happy I was, jumping, on the couch! screaming for victory! and my dad said, " relax, don't overreact ". Yes, It was LIKE! * I don't know how to put it in words. but I just love SPAIN * Seriously, I have serious favouritism on football :) Since I have two brothers, a GREAT dad, and uncles, who love Football so much, I'm so infected by them~


I really miss the time with my dad. I clearly remember, when I was at home, and when my brothers were in boarding school, I'm the one who will listen to my dad's lecture on football, accompany him for football match.. Go to the sport store, asking for jersey.. :) haahah.. I love red jersey~ LOL.. thats why, my dad would buy spain bag, and ferrari phone case for me.. He knows me very WELL.. must be red! :)*p/s: he always support the team that would vs Spain/ MU.* As he mentioned "Abah akan support anything yang bukan spain or mu." Saja je -.-

And for my uncle, he did contribute this addiction a lot! Everytime, I come to my grandma's house, I would search his PC, and play the FIFA.. And he would scream, " gol la, apesal slow, teruknya main, tak pandai". Yahh.. I know, but I just love it. All the laughs, the scream.. It just me :) When my dad went for hajj, he would come to our house, bringing his PC along.. pitying his niece, and cheer her up, by letting her playing football game on the plasma :) heheh.. Thank you UNcle! yOU are the BEST!! * anyway congratz for being such a good dad *

Owh,, yaa.. you know what? At our old house, we (me, my bros, and dad) would play football in the house.. so funny.. it is just like penalty kick.. and we were semi-scared, cause there were big possibility to break mom's vase~ hehe.. OK..

And since I love football so much, I made a scrapbook full of it.. ALL the matches that Spain involved,, I kept it. :) Owh what a super 2010 for me.. every morning, as soon as I reached the school gate. the topic that I will talk is Football.. hahah.. LOL... mocha kot.

Ok.. tired :) so much to dream about.. Morning world!

You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook