Today's challenge tomorrow's preparation

8:15 PM

Bismillah....
:) *a bitter smile*

 Errrr... now the next phase began.. where, I have to do something new... dorm thingy.. so anyway... just want to ask, have you ever feel awkward, as if you are in someone else country? It happens a lot at ME. lol. Idk. It just feel that you are the alien in that particular place. Like, you know... you dont even speak their language.. errrr.. wallahua'lam... Idk whether my SPM score is true. for MALAY~ ^.^

 Since It has been almost a year, being away from home, there are soooo many NEW things that I learned.. like... type of peoples.... *awkward* soooo many things, that I would cry for, laugh for and krik krik krik for... Well, now, it is almost the finishing line for our second sem.. And yet, I think, I still know less...

And the unforgettable feeling is when, the ghost scenario happened to me.. Like what?! "hello, Im here, Im not even a zombie? But a ghost? How awkward!" hahaahha.. What do you care aite? hew~

Anyway, I kind of regret living my home.. hahaha *see, I don't like outsiders, family>friends*
Hahaha... anyway everything have pros and cons right? lol..  I don't have any idea how the boarding school students have this great bond with their friends. Owh.. maybe *less me, more we* .. yea.. i heard somewhere.

But PEEPS, I also have limitations :) cause I'm norm person, not a ghost nor zombie. So I do feel sorry if, I feel hurt not intentionally, coz I have A heart ok? but lol, it heals, but as you know, it leaves scars. Seriously, I never imagine this kind of traumatize and hope you know how I wish, I don't have it.

Ok, back to the alien thingy. I do feel like a foreigner. The irony is that I'M in MY VERY OWN COUNTRY.

ok, so I think and think.. and I find that, "hey it's ur wish MOCHA".. studying in the overseas konon. So, less expectation, more motivation, I continue my life by putting BIG words IN my mind, "MOCHA this is your preparation to study abroad, SO DEAL WITH IT!" *flip the table*

Ok, so so so, I believe there must be a big wisdom behind all these tangled experiences.

So how do I overcome these? -- hehehe, don't let my mind speak, never let my heart touch, but just see the nature, and there you find some peaces. Believe me, it calms my heart <3

So yes, Insya Allah, I'm still praying to study abroad. Cause, that is my motivation to study like theeeseeeee hard. GET a scholarship. Say goodbye to this UNI. and yes, I'm free! *free? la sangat*

#ok, thats all for this afternoon. a nap is needed. wasslm.




You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook