so humanoid~

8:44 AM

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. Bismillah.. bismillah.

ok.. don't get me wrong~ im not excited here.. just i don't know, happy? -.- WHAT? hahha.. ok
anyway, thinking and thinking and pondering. yes, i might did a LOT of mistakes during the whole two semester in this engineering school.. like -.- wateva pnye school~ hahha.. *gedix a moment*.

So yes, like I said MOCHA, please beware! people are watching you! your movements, actions and words are being watch! wow~ like what? hahah.. *npe la byk sgt org ambil peduli psl diri kecil ini?*
so *ignored*, just move on la.. do what you think right in the islamic law, and don't cross the line la kn?

So yes,... HUMANNNN, me also HUMANNNN.. and I did mistakes also,.. pffttt... hahaha,, so pls continue ur backbiting.. i don't mind :) hahah.. *ignored* :DD

So yes,  human and human... like LOL. i dunno what to say.

Yes, like my woomate said, some might feel hurt with what i say, and yes, i do feel like closing my mouth all the time starting from now on, speak when i have to, and only to certain friends. and just smile like nothing happen. Like you know, im gonna be here for abt another 4 years, so just shut up MOCHA! haha, this is when paranoid happens~ OK :) haahha.but sorry btw, never have that kind of intention pon. Im really this kind of fuller. thats all~~ anyway still, have to watch my words :)   *just don't say im the serious type after this la* +.+

PLease la.. do understand~ ^^

Owh what a human~ hahaha,, speechless meh.. :) but anyway, im still postive abt it :) yes, maybe that is the way Allah want me to change. to be a better muslimah. INSYA ALLAH. AMEEN. I really hope, I will not be the 'fitnah' to my deen. Really hurt then.Naudzubillah.



#smoga kita mati dalam keadaan beriman#




You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook