Passion in archery

4:37 AM

Bismillah, hi there. Wow. It has been few months since my last post * i think.
So now, Alhamdulillah, I would like to share my two greatest passion in sport. Like greatest ever!
Ok, firstly, it is table tennis! And the runner-up position goes tooooooo Archery!
Yeah.. I love table tennis so much.. I could even play during ramadhan, believe it or not~ hahaha..
It's like a drug for me? waaaa...

And for archery, all thanks to my trainer in secondary school. Few years back, I entered the school archery club, and guess what only few of us commit the training every saturday. I like it so much, cause, we can shoot shoot and shoot. The shooting range is quite big compare to the archery range in Sunway Pyramid. So, how to be good in it? Awwww, I'm not good in it actually, but anyway... Archery needs a strong arm.. have to do a lot of push ups, and the bad news is, not just for both hands-push up, but single hand-push up is required. At first, you  will feel, that the bow is soooo heavy, but as time passes, it's nothing~ And it needs train and train to get the bull's eyes. Wow, one day I want to be soooo good in archery, one fine day. :) It's a sunnah guys :))

Talking about sunnah, have you heard that Rasulullah said, "teach your children swimming, archery, and horse riding." So yes, my dad fulfill everything, but not horse riding. It's very costly..

For table tennis the eager to smash is sooo high.. Like running in my blood.. hahha.. though it doesn't hits the table, I am soo glad that it hits the opponent.. Hoho.. Pity my dad, cause, he always feel the pain of my smash *for him nothing lorh.

Recently, I went for holiday, and I did some archery. And guess what?? Aaaaa.. I shot three arrows in yellow range, and one of it hits the bull's eyes! Like wow! I also amazed~ anyway.. at that time, I don't pressure myself when I shoot. Just see and shoot.  * No need to be so accurate* lol~  <<< that is NOT a good advice ok?

Anyway, the moral value is, just do something that you really really I mean really like :) live up your passion!




##currently listening to nouman youtube +teaching Islam to our children+

You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook