be grateful!

6:51 AM

bismillah~~~

recently I had a conversation with my uncle who is currently living in swindon. And yes, I talked about CGPA and bla bla stuff. What knock me out was this sentence, "what else do you want? you can have everything~." Yes, it makes me look down on the earth and say, "hey you, be grateful for what you have!" Yes, me and you cannot escape from this "ungratefulness" ill. We keep asking for more, and feel less grateful for what we have. We keep question and demand this and that, while we keep sinning to Allah the Almighty. Why is that? Ask yourself.

Yes, I do come from a family who can afford my education *for the time being. But you know what? I kinda of jealous, for people who comes from a difficult family? Why is that? Because one thing that they have that I don't have, is that the determination to change the family fate. Yes, people from that house will strive harder, and persistent with their efforts. You know that kinda of feeling? I mentioned it to my little brother in the car, and yes, my dad was totally agreed with me. Meaning, we keep taking things for granted, cause, we can get things easily, but them? They work hard for it. Damn hard. Im supposed to be jealous right? Hey you guys! Be grateful! Anyway, for someone who have the same background like me, one thing to say. "Prove yourself worth not because of the money! But your capabilities and attitude~"



Sometimes, I keep pondering, why we have these kind of variation like.. different situations,,, different challanges... and
yada yada... But you know what? Allah gives us challenges for what we can afford. There must be a reason behind it~

“That is why it is so important to let certain things go. To release them. To cut loose. People need to understand that no one is playing with marked cards; sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. Don’t expect to get anything back, don’t expect recognition for your efforts, don’t expect your genius to be discovered or your love to be understood. Complete the circle. Not out of pride, inability or arrogance, but simply because whatever it is no longer fits in your life. Close the door, change the record, clean the house, get rid of the dust. Stop being who you were and become who you are.”

#stay connected with him.
@currently listening to nouman +are you ungrateful+

You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook