gourmet

Its September! Lets learn how to make ikan masak asam pedas~

2:28 AM

Bismillah. uhuks!

Hi guys.. urmm you must be wondering does asam pedas had something to do with September? Yes. Nope. Yes.. Ok foine.. Nope. Nothing actually. Teheeeeeee... Just want to say, it has been a long time since I touch touch my blog last time *april*.

Let see what we have here, I just want to post the recipe which I wish to share with someone who wants to learn it. Well, im still a beginner in the kitchen, but eventually I have to learn and I would love to share it with somebody who is very 'liat' to be in the kitchen, just like me.. wohooo.. Somebody told me, "Dua tahun lagi nak kasi mkn pe? Batu? " So with that sincerety plus annoying multiple cynical statement, I stood up and challenge myself. insya ALLAH, Ill be serving, someone who likes johor dishes *me*~ ya rite -.-''/ so I learn mostly a java and johor dishes *perasan tak?* Wuhuuuu.. So yup.. lets move to the kitchen;;

What do you need?
A motivation, happiness and a will :) Walah! Its gonna be perfect!! Well I need those in order to see me inside the kitchen la. Hehe.

Firstly, blend the sambal (this one you need to make in advance, by boiling the dry chilli and etc), then, garlic,  and shallot, and kunyit (hidup tak hidup, both can-- just that hidup lagi mama mia sedap la) and sebiji bwg besar and halia.

Then tumis w/out minyak to let the water in the blended thingy condense, in order to minimize the splashes minyak later on :) muehehhee.. After sometime when you see the water lessen, put in the olive oil, and tumis it until garing.. you know 'garing'..

Later put air asam... uuuuu <3 my faveret. And then put la batang serai, bunga kantan, daun kesom and ikan~ hehe. Ok.. fyi, (for beginner like me pls note that ikan merah senang hancur so msk tak boleh kasar2, kalau ikan tenggiri ok! tak senang hancur). Add what need to be add like sugar and salt, secukup rasa ok?

Walah! Ikan masak asam pedas siap!

So yup, that is just a beginner view la. Pro lagi power~ like my nenek~ hehe. :) so yup till here.
have a nice day awesome people!

p/s: tulis recipe kt blog takut lupe~ ehee





You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook