dear diary

Friends or Family?

5:41 AM

Hello there,

It has been a long time i guess. Pretty busy with some sort of things. Well, we gonna have our final actually  on this beautiful friday :)
So yes, sorta busy with the preparations and studying.

But anyway, whats with the family and friends thingy? Well, totally wrong if you think I'm talking the priority of both..

What i meant, they are the same people :)) In campus life, all of us are far away from family, some across the sea. across the continental, so friends are our family :3

In this post I would like to convey my full gratitude of having, knowing, being their friends :)

Yes, people make mistakes, i believe so. I get to know a lot of people. Some are nerdy, some with the wrong attitude, some are grumpy, some are snobbish, some are hot temper, some are whatever bad things that we can find in human beings. But the fact, doesn't change which is people changes :)

Despite all of the treatments good, bad, better :) I appreciate all those, cause I know, deep in every one of them, they love and they care, but they don't really know how to show it :))

I love each of them to the star and back :)

Just be positive, life is a process of learning. We learn from people, we learn from nature. But the choice is ours :)

Having you guys, are the best moment, happiest, coolest in my life journey. Just to let you know, each of you make me happy all along :))

For some people, who were closed to me when we were in foundation :) just to tell you I've been always missing those moments :) and i will cherish it <3


p/s: goodluck dearest :))


You Might Also Like

1 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook