Lesson by lesson

12:28 AM

A very good evening to y'all ;)


It's very windy here in "toronto", feel like sitting near beach~ solo hyperbolic. 
So yeah!!!! Im in my 4 months break.. Yawwwww... hehe.. but well, what am I still doing in this city of Toronto.. Well, i decided to become one of the facilitator for the new intake, orientation week. I didn't get the department that i wished for ;p but I'm happier, cause, there is a wisdom rite? 

So yup, being part of the JAN 14 face, taught me lots of values.. Since the last event i entered wassss.... i can't remember (it shows how long i didn't active my event-side), i kinda feel the warmness of the family event ;)

POINT 1- during post-mortem, the task is to find mistakes that can be improved whether for the next day, or next orientation. YUP! since the food and beverages have >,< too much flaws, which make them an easy target to be attacked. But I really amazed on how there are some faces would actually stand up and praise for good achievements for FnB dept. also.. and all of us give around of applause to the dept. This thing taught me on how we should appreciate people. Yes, it is good to remind people about their fault, but is there any wrong to actually praise them and appreciate their effort. no right? For me, its a good method of reminding people. 

POINT 2- during the post-mortem also, I remember one of the arising matters that, i was taken aback when i heard it. The one who point out this mistake was my Indian friend. He said, he was really taken aback when he heard the respond from the discipline facees, when the students respond back to the "punctuality" matters that was so emphasised to the students yet the faces didn't show the good examples. Well, the responds was manipulation that end up putting the blame on the students back. My friend concern was, we supposedly apologise not manipulate, since obviously it is our fault. It may cause the loss of respect towards the facee. But yup, i was so taken aback by his thought. Why? Cause many didn't realised it. So? Yes~ Next time when you made mistakes, please don't hesitate to convey your apology even though ur the big boss ;p in order to keep up the respect that you have gained for years. 

So......the thing is i only remember these two points hehe. but anyway, my wrap up point is basically;;;; Participating in an event can teach you many things, if you are a good observer lah ;))






You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook