A good friend lillahita'ala.

1:27 AM

Bismillah,

*teary* subhanAllah.
tears of happiness and joy to meet a pleasure kind hearted friend of mine.
We have been friends for two years. Met during foundation years. SubhanAllah, she never fails to make me laugh, cry, support me during rough times and sweet times :') I love her, lillahita'ala.

Actually, I just came back from tea time with her. Since we are in the same batch, we have the same holiday period. Plus, we are in the same state, we always go out together. Just two of us :))
She understands me more than others do. She is a good listener and a good problem solver too! ehehe

SubhanAllah, her advices always amazing~ Alhamdulillah, Allah sent her to me :'

I still remember those days, she always remind me to pray to Allah, if I have something to wrong with humans. Why? Simply because the one who holds the heart is Allah. So pray Allah to ease them, to open their hearts. SubhanAllah. Very simple advices, yet powerful meaning :'

Also, these days having little problems *secreto* but its more to adult problem. So for me, maybe its time to get ready, be prepare with yes or no. Its hard when you think you are still young and small enough to talk about it with your parents but "nak seribu daya, tak hendak seribu dalih" aite?

Well, girls become matured in early ages, so one thing that i have problem is i always think that I'm still young, but i already have grown up plan. Seriously, i have my own plan timeline. Already. It just that I'm quite scared to speak off my mind *with my parents* . Since, my parents always decide for me, in the same time, also my opinion is counted in. Yet, a courage is needed to this matters :' Very strong one.

Anyway, back to my friend, hehe, i love her so much. Every single time i meet her, it feels like usrah, like tazkirah. *in cafe* hahaha. Really feel appreciated. If you do come across with these kinda of people remember to stick with them a glue. Hehehe, because, its not easy to find one.

Remember, find a friend, who would bring you close to Him, not astray.

Life in this world is just a preparation to life after death. 

And just wanna share, the quotes that i got from last night usrah.

You prepare for four five years to get a degree like mad. But have you prepare to become a wife, your family institution which actually last longer, and include your akhirah? Something to ponder about.   


P/s: please pray for my strength and may Allah ease this trial of mine. Jazakumullah. 

You Might Also Like

1 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook