A friday thought? T.T

10:56 AM

Hi there!        :)
And also salam jumaat... feel so bless with this day ^^

Hmmm... to be frank im quite nervous, sad (a little), and anxious about my future.. Again.. unknown future makes me cry out of blue.. What will happen next? Oh, seriously i envy all the top students who got a offers from big company and such. I really wonder, am i too cheap? Cheap, because nobody want to sponsor me~ hahahaha.. ridicolous fact~

Ahhhhh, this feeling....??    :/   *cant really describe it in words* 

What i can say now, im quite confuse ~  is it true that academic qualification determines our success.. nope right? but how come, to enter good university is so hard for 50:50 person like me?

*sigh* this thingy, when will it end?

Owh, Allah, please give me the best. Because i want to do the best~

#my draft from the march post, i guess. hehe.. kinda of funny to read back my previous post.




You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook