lughatul jannah :)

10:38 AM

in the name of ALLAH, the  Most Gracious and the Most Merciful.

Alhamdulillah. I already finished my very first semester in the engineering university :) Thumma Alhamdulillah. Just want to share some experiences that I faced in this insya Allah, wonderful university. 

Not long after my first week in the university, someone knocked my door. When i opened it, She is my amazing neighbour :) At first i was wondering, what does she wants from me? Cause we barely know each other at first :) Ok, then she said, "can you teach me arabic? ." SubhanAllah, i was totally taken aback *actually*. Yes, "because for someone who really knows me, they wont ask such favor :) basically im not good in arabic at all, believe me :) " 

Maybe because of my appearance and such, people thought i'm good in religion~ Ok. But somehow, this incident makes me realize, on how lucky i was, studied in Islamic School, learned about Islam more than usual, learn the language of Heaven. Alhamdulillah. Yup, i WAS ungrateful before, cause i kept babbling on how difficult the language was. It was my turning point. SubhanAllah. Now, I realize and i want to strive and learn the beautiful language. 

Yes, maybe some people think, im good than someone who graduated from a government school and such.. but the fact is, there is still a long way to go to be good in this language :)

May Allah gives the chance for All OF US including my neighbour *just now* to learn and experience the beauty of Arabic Language :)

#every single things that happens, there must be a WISDOM behind it, right? 

Why learn Arabic? Just because it's the heaven's language? Hey, we gonna speak arabic in the Hereafter, no need the know-how process~ 
Ok, I bet some people think that way, cause i thought that way too* when i was young. But can you actually read something that you don't understand daily? Oh no. hahha.. I mean , if we don't understand the Holy Quran, how can we love it? Is it possible to do something that you don't even understand and like it for that reason? When we understands the Quran, we gonna feel much more better. Believe me~ We feel close to him* that is more important~ 

I still remember the story about a young boy, who loves to read the Quran, just like reading his bedtime story~ Sometimes he giggled, sometimes he smiled, and sometimes he even cried. I cant verify whether it is a true story or not, but the point is, Al-Quran tell us more than we could even imagine. Al-Quran is like the compilation of science theories, history to be learned and laws to be obeyed and of course reminder to the believer :)

Beautiful isn't it? 

#Lets learn it!

You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook