Gloomy Sky

7:29 AM

Bismillah, In the name of ALLAH the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful.

Well, frodo, i was not this gloomy, this sad, this unmotivated before. I was really a bright student, a full of motivation friend. I keep telling people to be as positive as possible. That day, everything seems possible. That day there is no limit for achievement. But the day has come, when trials and calamity is tested upon me. I easily put my trust on people, I easily forgive and forget people, I easily hurt by others. I have made a big step, a life changing step to my future. I have been planning wisely for my future. It was really nice and sweet at first, test by test pass by, yet you become stronger. But the time has come, when let it go is the only option, and i found myself dumbfounded. My heart feels hatred, angry and cheated yet hurt is the most painful one. I try frodo, I tried to fix things, I tried to change bit by bit, to become a better one but i was in the dead end. Im sinking in my own sad world since then. I become so unaware with the world nowadays. I become not as cheerful as i was. Not the person I've been looking at the mirror. When i see my reflection, I see a sad eye, full of scratches deep down in the middle of the heart. When i look up on the sky and the green forest, i would be smiling on my own, because i can see the beauty of the creations, but now, whenever i look upon them, my heart started to ask them, "where did i do wrong?". I become less motivation day by day, my mind loss it focus, i can't even digest the things that I've been learning so far. This semester is among the toughest, not because of this gloomy sky, but the subject itself is really hard. I keep praying, that i keep focus on my study, that i will do well in my subject, but i never forget to pray for the strength on the other side.

But frodo, I learn many things thru this. I realised little things that i never appreciate. I realised that i have a lots of friends that have been supportive. Who keep praying and giving me motivation to keep moving on with my face up to the sky. I realised i made a lot of mistakes, i hurt some people. Dear frodo, lets not repeat the same mistake, lets not appreciate them when we loss them, or we'll be really pathetic. Be kind, be kind, be kind and never hurt people. You don't want to pay the price.

In this life, you'll meet some people who have been so kind to you, who you took advantage on, who you hurt the most, but still wishing the best for you, still forgiving you. Be that kind of people. It is one of a kind. Never hate people, never keep revenge, never pray for bad things. Good people have a good heart, they pray for goodness to the one who do bad.

Be like a tree, when people throw stone at them, they give back fruits. 



You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook