You are the straw to my berry

12:02 PM

Bismillah, 


Again late night post, that what students do anyway. 

And again by joining event, i learn some values. Through observation, through thinking, through experiencing. In life, we make mistakes, we stumble, we have weakness. Yes, we. Us. Not just me. You too. We do. So of course at some occasion, we don't know how to handle this and that, we are still newbies, so it is acceptable to make mistakes. It reminds me of my mom wonderful quotes, that she said to my dad in front of me.

"Maybe what we think perfect for her, is not perfect for her. She needs to make mistake to learn from it." 

It always make my eyes teary to even repeat it. It shows how my mother is very concern on me learning how to survive in this life. Yes, we make mistakes, we learn from it. Some people say, we should learn from others mistake so that we don't repeat the same. Yes, but not for all occasion. Sometimes, we just have to go through it and then we start to appreciate every little things in it.

As for the events, i learned everybody have their own weakness, but others may be good at it. So that people should help those who are in need. We may say, I'm not in charge of this and that, he is in charge of this and that. But ask yourself, have you live for these many years without any help from other people? We live to complete others. They live to complete us. Till the end of our life, its all about helping, and being kind. Stop blaming, start doing. Blaming won't be a great help, but taking some action, showing the act of kindness, that is indeed a great help. Celebrate the difference :)

You might be wondering, why you are straw to my berry~ Well, since i love strawberry very much and you are important like strawberry, cause you teach me little things in this life. Everyone did.


P/S: just like the balloons, in order to fly the baby, more balloons are needed. More we, less me. 



You Might Also Like

1 warm concern

  1. No qualms on your post -- just that, I hate the guy on the left.=\

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook