globetrotter

Dreamy night... kangaroo

9:48 AM

Bismillah,

tonight, remind me a lot of myself 3 years ago. How playful i was, and unfocused. But anyhow, it reminds me the most, of the time i was so eager to apply for scholarship, to have dream to study in Australia in material engineering. Yup, it still fresh. And the hope is still burning deep down inside. Im quite a dreamer, and also a dream chaser you know.

So, recent trip to oz really make me eager back to live in that country. Plus, conversation with old friends do lighten up some hopes. Well, i will not give up. I want it, and i will get it. That is my principal. Maybe not now, but later i will.

Im quite surprise that my dad allowed me to go to Melbourne with my best friend. It's a dream come true you know to have trips together. But the trick to actually have something you want, is to be serious and show the effort. That's all. Ive been working day and nights to collect the flight money, I've been contacting people to keep in touch, and doing some research before hand.

But i would not mention these two upcoming dreams, that ill be wishing to do it at oz. *secret* only my parents and bff knows it. hehe. shhhhhhh let it be surprise for others ;)) and my family knows how hard I'm trying to chase it now. Well, ill talk about it, when things get done.

P/s: i cannot believe how forgetful my friend to not remember our dream to study in oz together. lil sad. ill make that person regret. -.-'


kangaroo be my bff okay? 

You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook