what my heart has spoken in melbourne

1:01 AM

Bismillah in the name of Allah the most gracious and the most merciful,

Starting to write again after a long break, after i must say horrendous event ever. nahh. just kidding. lol. It has been tiring one, but means a lot. Insya Allah.

So right after i finish off my horror final exam week for the semester, i got only two nights to spend at home before flying off to melbourne, not the one in florida, but in oz. I must say, i love oz weather, cause its not that extreme like US. Well, believe me, i started to pack my stuff the night before, though my flight was right on the afternoon. Haha. (Do not copy that action, no good)

Alhamdulillah, we landed at Tullmarine Airport safely. But how to say? I supposedly, I would feel relieve, that finally we did it. Haha, but nahh.. I feel the job has just began. lol. But I wouldn't mention that much, cause it may sound burdensome. Maybe i was wronged, me myself, i thought it would be a short escape from reality, to discover melbourne that took a place in my heart.

But all the jobs, all the responsibilities flew away, when i prostrate (sujud) performing my salah, near the ocean of St. Kilda. I felt that i just want to stay in that position, and have a sincere time with my Almighty. I want him to give that relieve feeling, that ease in my heart. That's all. It's not something you can buy, it's the thing He can only give despite money in your pocket. Wallahi, all burden washed away, as the strong wind strikes in my salah. Too ease. My heart. That was one of the moment, that I can't forget, thanks to my friends who knows i like to be left alone with the sea. That moment, i know i need nothing, but Allah. If only i can shares the happiness, i would. The feeling was something i cant hardly describe. But I wish and pray, when im gone one day, i want to die with this feeling :)) Insya Allah.

The only thing human can't buy is happiness and happiness is when you see Allah's creation besides human being. That moment you realized how beautiful and organized that He has created those. And the only thing i wish to do that time, was to read and find the miracles about nature that Allah has mentioned in Quran. Wallahi it would be fascinating. (its okay one day, with zauj, with quran by the sea).

But guess, what the thing that i learn most during this trip? Human being. Its quite interesting to think back actually, of those people i travel with. And for me to actually dealing with them, that's a wow too. Haha. Because i certainly know i'm not a patience person. I like to walk alone, and i like to go to  anywhere my feet and stomach brings me. Usually people call it, free spirit people. Haha. I don't like to be followed or even lead. I like to go to the nature places, take a walk, and observe people from far. I like to smile alone, watching kids giggles and have a cup of tea in morning, coffee at the evening. Bring along my book, acting that i'm reading though i certainly know i like to take pics, beautiful scenery, from correct angle. Haha. But that happens when you travel alone.

To be in a wolf pack, and become the one who leads, you have to follow the times and blablabla. Though seriously exhausted like to the point, can i just sleep here in the tram (i cannot sleep, or we'll missed the station) , but whenever the tiredness approach, i will be reminded of these words, "at least, you have that something that you are capable of doing it, and you've helped them, like at least, your life is beneficial to the others." And that is how i hold myself. Yup, that's my life goal, to live for others in a way, i live to benefits, less me, more WE. Why should I be babbling all the hard times aka challenges, when i certainly knows the dunya is just temporary, and muslim should rest in jannah :) I know i'm not that perfect, good muslim, but still trying to endure all the bad stuff, negatives away :)

When i remember back those days in melbourne, it reminds me of hanisah's food craving. Well, we have been partner in food hunting even in Malaysia. The moment we arrived, we made a list of restaurants that we should go and introduce to our friend. Well, that is another moment to remember. I hope she remembers it though after her marriage, soon.

Hmm, what else. You know i have this friend, who always pick rubbish on the road. I did it once back then, but i stopped not knowing why. Though i certainly acknowledge it as noble job. Yes, small change make a big difference, but he really taught me a big thing, when he said," you never know which deeds that will be accepted by Allah, so never underestimate small deeds." lol, am i the one who first time heard it or i never pay attention when someone else say it? Ok bye. So seeing that something would do the job constantly without being asked, of course the viewer will be like, " I should do the same, com' on!" Rasulullah SAW is the one who taught us that one of the traits of a true believer us that they remove obstacles and harmful things from a public path and street.

Other than that, I also learned how effective is the message when you don't just convey it, but you are doing it. Indeed. So to make people follow the guide, you must firstly do it. Subhanallah. Manners maketh man :p (ok, rasa nak tgk cerita kingsman) Well, when we say manner, i guess we all know that Rasulullah SAW has been sent to perfect the best manners (khuluqul quran), so instead just watching kingsman, might as well give a look at seerah book. My suggestion would be syamail muhammadiah (rasulullah perfectness) :) It will tell you about how Rasulullah carry himself in daily life.

Entirely, I would say this journey teach me not to just ponder and improve my relationship with the Almighty. But i would say, this journey taught me more on how to be good person to other person, more like our obligation to others. So, i pray, that my character improves, my temper improves, my smiley face improves, and i still remember one of the message that friend shared during our wrap up night. Ithar, the highest level of friendship! When you start putting others more than yourself. May Allah softern my heart to make me a good and caring muslim :3 Insya ALLAH. us.






You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook