dear diary

Motherhood, can't wait!

9:05 AM

Bismillah.

So yup, today i went to a make up seminar with my beloved friends, and guess what, the thing that i learned and can only remember is BB cream and foundation are two different things, and like BB cream is much more thinner while foundation is so thick which will make the user, looks flawless. I like to see make up people but also scared of them too. Haha, they look like a doll, which scares me out to see alive barbie. Yet, i was supposed to learn something and practice the technique, but i guess not enough passion on it, since it gonna take a long time of preparation. But c'mon, nothing's easy right. Sokay, keep it later for hubsy.

After that, yada yada doing ETP stuff, and i got bored and i was like, "I should watch some movies." and after 5 minutes i got bored and started to read something. I read Dr. Halina's blogs. Well she's so talented mother, and i like all her post since it always push my giggles buttons. Lol. What can be more amusing than that. I guess, now i enjoy reading more than watching movie. Not sure whether it's like another phase of being a woman, but yeah, I'm enjoying. Well to be honest, i don't even like to read before this since i easily get bored, and since study is a routine, but nowadays, i feel my brain is just so empty. Is like, what did i learn today, what did i read, what did i see? Is it something that would benefits me?

Well these days, I'm stuck with diagnosis novel written by the doctors. Love it to bits! I mean like, wow! A doctor always write something meaningful, since they keep doing the same routine yet learning and confronting with many kinds of people. Its gotta be good! Salute!

Some people ask, wanna have a doctor hubsy? Nahh... Im good with engineer. Lol. Doctor is someone amazing who have big patience to handle the society. But, haha not preferred as my partner. And somehow i began to wonder is there any engineer who writes something amusing like the doctor do? Need to get some inspiration from those people. I mean, i gotta see engineer's jobs are also honoured and have a high value of contribution in the society level. It just that i can't just see it yet. Yet.

Talking about Dr Halina's blog, she really reminds me of my own supermom. Well, my mom is quite organised ppl also. She will go crazy when the kids don't follow the schedule. Well, who follows it? Home is vacation, home  is vacation. Lol. But as we grew up, every friday night, my parents would be telling us, what we are supposed to do tomorrow, just to remind us, don't sleep till afternoon, we have things to do. And guess the turn out? Krik krik. Haha. But I'm still working for my responsibilities as a daughter. Still working on it.

Anyway, just like Dr Halina, my mom also post some conversations she had with my little sister, which is meaningful and work as reminder for others. She writes ( you know where i get this passion right? ). She loves to remind people about current issues and always tag us with news, just in case this daughter living in the forest knows what is happening in the KL. Im glad to have her. Its pretty awesome you see, to write and remember back all the good times, the funny times with your kids, and I'm so gonna cry when i have one. Haha. I mean mom instinct is just so in me, right now. I fall head over heals to see baby giggles and just want to hold them and play with them. Cant wait for motherhood more than wifehood. haha.



You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook