dear diary

The only Superman i know, is my Dad

4:47 AM

Bismillah,



Recently, my dad just got himself into small surgery. When i heard the news, (on my way to Kedah with my besties) I got myself into tears. Read it, and i went silent. My friend was shocked since i was laughing with her. I just cannot.... Its my dad kot. My superhero, superman, batman, spiderman.. all of em. So i got sick that day. Crying and praying. Hoping it was not true. I had fever on the way back. I looked like a sick bag, ate at Kapitan, just to cheer myself with good food.

So, after that moment, i keep wanting to FT with my dad, just want to keep in touch with him. As the eldest, i feel pretty bad, for not being at home with parents, having difficulties (with no maid issue). Now my dad got sick. So i was so focused on getting back. I just don't care what happen, all i want is go back home, and take care my sick dad.

When i was at home, my mom told us, He went marathon, going for 5km, but only completed half way, and his chest felt like bursting. Went for medical checkup looks like something wrong. Allah is Great. For him who regularly went to gym, and always jog, he got sick. Allah is so powerful to take that nikmat sehat.

So when I'm at home, i try to do stuff, with the intention, well dis is the least i can do, while I'm home. And suddenly he has bruises on his thigh, which make him so in pain when walking, when seating. It crushes me so much. I didn't realise until he got sick on my besties' wedding day. He was terjenket2 jalan and looked so pale. His nose bleed.

So after that, we had to buy him a stick, but he didn't want to use it. Well, with his pace, and pain, we can't walk too much in the big IOI city, can we? So I just be his stick, papah him with all mights. C'mon he is my dad! He is the one who carry me when i was a child with his might, so i guess, its my turn to be mighty. Mihmih. People might see him as a sick man walking by, but hey his my dad, if he wants Nandos, we'll go there!

Seeing my dad's bruises, it reminds me how he always carry my luggage from upstairs with that feet, he carries heavy stuff, with that feet, he goes to mosque regularly, with that feet, he goes to work in order to feed these 4 kids, with that feet, pay the expensive tuition fees, with that feet. "AND WHICH FAVORS OF UR LORD, WILL U DENY?"

SubhanALLAH.

I learned big lessons today, I will always always pray hard for my parents and I want to make them happy while they are still alive.

And as I went back to campus, i feel grateful that I'm studying at local. Glad that i can be home, if anything happen. Glad that i don't have to be worries, miles away. Just can't imagine my friends who are very very very very far away. What would they feel if their parents got sick?

As we grow up, we learned the word responsibilities. It comes naturally. With the self belonging to our family. Certainly our parents are getting older, aint younger. We know anything can happens. We know, we must keep praying for them, because we are their children, their saham akhirat. So, guys, always always always remember ur parents in every prayer.





Gardens of perpetual residence; they will enter them with whoever were righteous among their fathers, their spouses and their descendants. And the angels will enter upon them from every gate, [saying], upon you for what you patiently endured. And excellent is the final home." (13:23-24)


You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook