dear diary

Ambitious 2016 perhaps?

9:00 AM

Bismillah,

As I'm writing this new year post, it reminds me of the days most of us, struggling with Engineering Team Project. Some were tested differently. But i shall conclude based on my experience. Never expects so much, cause expectation kills.

Anyway, it also reminds me of those steps of going to study room alone in the morning, going back at the wee hour. Sometime with friends, sometime without. The thing is i don't necessarily follow people schedule to suits them, and be with them. As we grow up, we learn not to follow others, but to lead, or i must say plan? Not being selfish as a cause, but different people have different priorities. Learn that. Digest that.

Alhamdulillah, despite all those long walk from room to academic block (due to slow pace of mine), we reached 2016, yeah!

So what do i have up in sleeve for 2016? I have motivations and missions. What is my motivation? Well to be honest, i bet you gonna laugh at my motivation.

My motivation is to be someone that i want my child to be.

Like what? I know I'm not yet married. So why so ambitious to have child?

I mean like c'mon, one fine day we all gonna have one. And by that time, we wish our child to listen to us, treat us nicely, don't talk badly, solat awal waktu, no need to nag then gerak. All those.

We are so ambitious to have that good manner child, what about us? The one who gonna nurture them, who they gonna watch as they grow up.

So i believe i should equipped myself with better attitudes to discover the child in me. lelws.

Missions? So i planned my 8 months internship, to fulfil some values each month. To learn, to digest and to practice it. Tada! This is just sneak peaks of what i called my Happiness Project, inspired by the Happiness Project written by Gretchen Rubin.

So farewell for now, already feeling sleepy. Cannot stay up too much. Pray that I'm not lazy to post my travelogue at South Island, New Zealand <3



Love,
Your cheese leleh lover.


You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook