dear diary

Stay single for fun? Really?

1:35 AM

Bismillah,

So it kinda become the hot topic among my ages, that people start to give a thought on who they gonna be married with and some would try to reject the idea of early marriage and say we should have fun and do some silly mistakes. Wait a minute. Whats wrong with that? Thats totally norm.

Well, yup its a norm. Referring to those who claim that as we reached the two series, we must have fun and stuff. I don't deny the fact that fun is good, but my dad always say, not all norms are true, and the worst part it also means "What majority thinks, not always true."

Actually I've been feeling a bit something wrong with the statement of fun and joy. Well, yup as the young generations we tend to spend our youth at it max for fun. But hey? Whats the point of living anyway? And the best deep statement part is, "mati kenal usia ke bro?"

Indeed. Death doesn't come by choice. Choice that we choose to live up to.

Of course, being such curious daughter, i asked my dad what big lessons that you learn during your student life. "The best decision that I've made in my life, is to get married early."

Why? You don't get out-focused. And the best of all having your kids grow up and you guys looks like siblings. Kbai. That's what my parents keep telling anyway.


You Might Also Like

0 warm concern

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook